10/10/2020

A Fancy Fold, you will want to try!

Hey there Friends!

Is it too early to think about Christmas layouts? I think not! 
The Comfort and Joy paper collection is beautiful! In person it is GORGEOUS! I have paired some New England Ivy, Glaicer and Candy Apple Red cardstock with the pattern paper to create this stunning layout. 
Check out the little cluster of gems at the bottom with the cut out trees from the versatile Comfort & Joy - Cardmaking stamp + thin cut set. 
 
This weeks class in my DanYellScraps & Friends Group on facebook, we learned how to create this Fancy Fold layout! 


If you love this layout, and want to join my crafty classes on Wednesday nights through October, I'd love to have you! My Classes are FREE and for my amazing customers and Friends. 

** my group is reserved for non-ctmh sisters - if you have questions about a project please message me on facebook ** 

Before you go, did you hear about Close to My Hearts new VIP Customer Program? The VIP Customer Program is your chance to earn shopping credits on your purchases while getting access to exclusive product and perks!




Now through December sign up for $35.00 and instantly bank $25.00 on your next order. 

As a THANK YOU for signing up as my VIP Customer with CTMH's new program, I will send you this beautiful pre-cut kit, after your first order with me!



Thanks for stopping by Friends! I hope to see you in my next Crafty Night Class! 

DanYellScraps



1 comment: